Aputure LS 600c Pro RGB LED Monolight (V-Mount) | Apex Photo Studios
A powerful point-source light that can easily mount a wide range of accessories, the Aputure LS 600c Pro RGB LED Monolight is a variable color temperature light fixture built with color accuracy at the forefront of its design. Its 2300 to 10,000K color temperature range allows you to use it on interiors, exteriors, and mixed lighting environments. In addition, the LS 600c Pro features fully tunable RGB color with high CRI, TLCI, and SSI ratings. It has adjustable frequency selection to reduce flicker and can be powered by an optional 48V battery or AC power.
The fixture features a V-mount multi-voltage battery plate on the control box, and it will run at half power using 14.4V/15A, 26V/8.5A, or 28.8V/7.5A batteries. Using available high-amperage batteries (26V/18A, and 28.8V/16A) allows you to run the light fixture at full power. Featuring a universal Bowens mount, you can use a variety of readily available accessories to control and shape the output. The fixture has 15 lighting effects and four dimming curves to give you precise control. Make adjustments using a downloadable Sidus App, LumenRadio CRMX, or Art-Net via the built in etherCON connectors, and DMX via 5-pin XLR.
- XY color control
- White-point HSI
- 300 gel presets
- Frequency adjustment for flicker reduction up to 2000 fps
- 10 user presets
- 15 built-in lighting effects
- Sidus Link is an app on your mobile device that controls your LS 600c Pro without having to connect to it physically
- Art-Net / sACN allows you to control your light via the etherCON connection
- The 5-pin XLR connector for DMX control allows you to adjust your light using an optional DMX control panel with 16-bit control, and you can also use wireless DMX via the fixture's built-in LumenRadio