Keeping recording sessions controlled and free from unnecessary noise is important to many sound engineers at Sweetwater. The MIC transmission system from DJI makes this a walk in the park. This compact transmission system features a single receiver and dual transmitters packed in a charging case for convenience and handy travel. With an easy-access interface and a wealth of frequency, input, and interference settings, you’ll find that recording a high-quality performance is a cinch, in any area and at any noise level. And with up to 15 hours of battery, you’ll have more than enough time to record.
- All-In-One Storage, Ready to Use - An all-in-one design makes it ultra-portable and accessible. Two transmitters and the receiver are pre-linked, charged, and securely stored in the charging case.
- 250m (820 ft.) Range - With a max transmission range of 250 meters (820 feet) in open, unobstructed environments, DJI Mic is ideal for scenarios like livestreaming, vlogging, and outdoor recording.
- 15-Hour Battery - Enjoy 5.5 hours of battery life from the transmitters, 5 hours from the receiver, and up to 15 hours with the charging case. Spend less time worrying about battery level.
- Magnetic Attachment - Discreet, hideable, and suitable for coordinated recording, easily attach DJI Mic to clothing or other objects for flexible and convenient use in any environment.
- OLED Touchscreen - The receiver has a built-in 0.95-inch OLED touchscreen for intuitive control of transmitter options along with access to brightness, volume, or battery level information.
- 14-Hour Recording - 8GB of internal storage can handle up to 14 hours of 48kHz 24-bit audio without compression. It can record separately and output audio files quickly to a computer using a data cable